Turmeric Herbal Supplements
Turmeric is one of the most popular herbs all over the world for its medicinal benefits. Interestingly, turmeric has been used in every Indian kitchen for many centuries. One of the most important factors for the medicinal benefits of turmeric is curcumin that is actively found in turmeric. Nowadays
Turmeric Herbal Supplements have been making new strides with their exceptional health benefits. However, it is also common to observe the dilemma regarding the choice of supplements over natural turmeric root powder. Therefore, this discussion would outline a basic outline of turmeric and curcumin for a better understanding of the properties of supplements.
We would also explore some of the common terminologies associated with turmeric supplements and the reasons to take a Turmeric curcumin supplement .
Finally, the discussion would outline the features of Bio Schwartz Turmeric Curcumin supplement before concluding with some last words.
Before we start our discussion on the features of the supplement from Bio Schwartz, let us find out about turmeric and curcumin. Turmeric is generally used as a spice and is found in three types of variants. However, the most common form of turmeric known to everyone is yellow turmeric. The other two types, such as white and black turmeric are less known. You can find turmeric used as a powder derived after boiling, drying and grinding the root of the turmeric plant.
So, what drives the medicinal properties in turmeric? The answer is curcumin! Curcumin is the active compound responsible for the yellow colour of turmeric. It is because of curcumin that turmeric gained acceptance even in western cultures as a medicine. This can also be considered as one of the formidable reasons for higher popularity of Turmeric curcumin supplement. However, curcumin is naturally found only in the amount of 3 to 5% in turmeric and to get the desired health benefits of curcumin; an individual has to eat a lot of turmerics. Therefore, supplements are preferred to get the desired intake of curcumin.
Decoding Turmeric and Curcumin Supplements
When you search for turmeric curcumin supplements in the market, you are bound to find many claims of gluten free turmeric capsules and premium pain relief as well as other health benefits. However, you can be confused with these claims made by different supplements. Let us find out what exactly you should look for in these supplements.
Standardized to 95% Curuminoids
One of the common claims that you would find in Best sellers in Turmeric herbal supplements is standardization to 95% curcuminoids. Now, you could assume that 95% of the product contains curcumin. On the contrary, the amount of curcumin that you would find in a supplement capsule is only 10% while the remaining 90% is turmeric root powder. Therefore the standardized to 95% curcuminoids can be highly misleading and confusing for customers.
Black Pepper Extract
Another important component of turmeric supplements which claim premium pain relief & joint support is Bioperine. The need for Bioperine can be validated on the grounds of lower absorption of curcumin in our body. Black pepper extract, which is also known as piperine, helps in the absorption of curcumin and so the trademark product “Bioperine” helps in making the supplements more efficient. So, you should always look for turmeric curcumin supplement with black pepper to get the best results.
Now that we have clarified certain basics about the medicinal properties of turmeric and curcumin as well as the terms used with turmeric curcumin supplements let us know the reasons to consider taking supplements. The foremost reason to consider taking turmeric curcumin supplements is the lack of turmeric in the common western diet.
If you do not want to miss out on the health benefits of curcumin, then supplements are a great way to reinforce your diet. Most important of all, supplements can help you achieve a perfectly balanced and healthy diet by compensating for the turmeric you haven’t been consuming.
You can find different Turmeric with Black Pepper Capsules supplements for curcumin. However, it is essential to find the best one that scores perfectly in terms of health benefits as well as public reviews, pricing, the credibility of the brand and different features and ingredients in the supplement. Here is a description of one of the best selling products among turmeric curcumin supplements available in the market presently.